As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are constantly considering what is best for the health and safety of our staff, our members and the communities that we serve. It is important to Knibbe Automotive that we play our part in keeping our communities safe.
Please note that we offer “No-Contact Service.” You can drop off your car at night, or during the day in our key dropboxes, which we will be checking regularly. Please call us or leave your contact information so that we can contact you. You can also pick up your car in the same manner.
Please don’t drop off your car if you have, or have been exposed to, COVID-19.
Other measures we are taking during this time:
- Staff will be wearing clean gloves when they are in your vehicle, and they will be using disposable steering wheel covers (they already always use seat covers).
- Staff will wipe down your steering wheel, door handles, etc., upon entering and exiting your vehicle.
- If our staff is sick or has any symptoms, they will remain at home.
- We have a full-time staff member who regularly cleans the shop, and the frequency will be increased dramatically. We will be regularly cleaning and wiping down high-traffic touch areas, including door handles, countertops, etc.
- We will not be offering shuttle service at this time.